Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · May 28, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brookings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hours MLP coverage daily.
- Competitive Hourly Rates.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Immediate opening for Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Brookings, OR!
- Flexible full-time and part-time positions.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- 21,000 Annual ER Volume.
- Oregon license and DEA.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Brookings, Oregon offers excitement and relaxation along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
- If you prefer to relax, spend your time walking the miles of uninterrupted, secluded beaches or hike in the windswept headlands.
- Travel assistance available.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Spend your days in Brookings watching amazing animals-on land and sea--and capturing nature's perfection in a photograph or painting.
- During your time in Brookings enjoy the excitement of salmon fishing, rafting, jet boat tours on the mighty Rogue River, and the adrenaline rush of windsurfing one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services