Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Olympia) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group- is seeking a Full Time 1 FTE Urgent Care Physician to join our Olympia Medical Center team in Olympia, Washington.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Olympia, WA.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
- Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Olympia's strategic geographic location along Interstate 5 at the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula, puts one within two hours or less of regional recreational attractions - from hiking and skiing in the mountains to beachcombing along ocean shores.
- Economically fueled by state government, Olympia enjoys the benefits of a stable work force, engaged and educated community, and well-supported school system.
- Olympia, with a population of 46,478, is the capital of Washington State.
- Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy on site.
- Olympia Medical Center is a multispecialty medical center.
- Maintaining a workforce with industry-leading levels of diversity through deliberate planning, development, and outreach is critical to fulfilling our mission, sustaining our business objectives, and providing the best level of care to our members and patients.
- Historic downtown Olympia offers a variety of eclectic shopping and dining experiences, while Olympia's westside is a regional shopping destination at numerous national brand stores and the auto mall.
- Office hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday with Urgent Care open 8am - 9pm Monday through Friday and 9am - 5pm weekends.
- Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & Pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, long-term care benefits, and the ability to become a shareholder in our group practice.
- As part of our commitment to our employees and the members and patients we serve, we integrate diversity into all aspects of our operations.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago