Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- West Valley Hospital has been serving the community for more than rong>Opportunity.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities at Salem Health West Valley Hospital in Dallas, OR.
- Dallas is 13 miles west of Salem and 60 miles Southwest of Portland.
- 8 hours NP coverage.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Eligibility for Oregon's Rural Practitioner Tax Credit.
- 15,500 Volume ED.
- West Valley Hospital is proud to partner with the best physicians in the region with Ohsu, Portland's premier teaching hospital.
- Atls and NRP required.
- Located just west of Salem in the beautiful and scenic Willamette Valley, Dallas has immediate access to all Oregon has to offer, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific Ocean and the Oregon Wine Country.
- 12-hour shifts.
- West Valley Hospital, part of Salem Health, serves patients across Polk County as the only 24-hour emergency department in the county.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services