Emergency Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ilwaco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- The emergency department has eight private treatment rooms, two dedicated to trauma resuscitation.
- If visiting the Saturday Waterfront Market or dining on the world's best seafood, antique malls, canneries, seafood markets, great restaurants, comfortable lodgings, excellent art galleries, unique upscale shops and award-winning Heritage Museum are all a quick stroll away.
- Annual ER visits.
- Ocean Beach Hospital is a Level IV trauma center, which means it provides initial evaluation and stabilization of patients who suffer trauma, such as an injury in an automobile accident.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Ocean Beach Hospital's emergency medical team is prepared to respond to all types of medical emergencies.
- Is the gateway to one of the nation's newest national treasures, the Lewis and Clark National & State Historical Park.
- The emergency care center is fully equipped and physician-staffed 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Medicine, and Internal Medicine Physician specialties considered.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunities in Ilwaco, WA at Ocean Beach Hospital.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Emergency Department features.
- The Emergency Department also treat patients with heart attack and stroke and are part of the new Washington State Emergency Cardiac and Stroke System.
- Current on Acls,.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FM.
- The Port of Ilwaco is the Pacific Northwest's premiere sturgeon, salmon, halibut, crab and tuna fishing destination.
- Located at the mouth of the Columbia River, Ilwaco.
- Festivals, River Tours, and many other attractions are sure to make your time in Ilwaco memorable.
- 24 hour shifts.
- Atls, and Pals certifications (if not BC/EM).
- Lighthouses, pristine beaches, fabulous campgrounds and breathtaking hiking trails all invite you to experience the unparalleled natural beauty of the area.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services